If we learned anything from 2020, it is that the health and safety of our environment matters. With this in mind, we are proud to introduce our unique, first-in-class work holder solution for supporting the health and safety of cleanroom operators working with Gallium-Arsenide (GaAs) semiconductor device shear testing.
Vacuum-safe shear testing work holder
The work holder uses a vacuum to apply a region of negative pressure over the shear testing site. This vacuum will remove any hazardous materials generated in the test process to ensure a clean and safe environment for the operator.
The vacuum-safe shear testing work holder is compatible with any Sigma and seamlessly integrates with your existing part requirements and cleanroom infrastructure. If necessary, you can customize both the waffle-pack dimensions and vacuum connections to support your needs.
Upgrade your Sigma software to 5.16
The new software features in a nutshell:
- Easy Mode programming now available in the standard automation editor
- Automation editor supports a first and second bond for wire programming
- Revised shape model editor with flexible drawing tools for pattern recognition
- Easy wizard to set up tool concentricity for pull and shear tests
- Improvements on JPG image compression and JPG quality settings
- Ease picture export with extensive options for naming pictures
- Take pictures before and after the measurements with a picture run
- Picture focus during automation enhanced
- Counter to advice tool replacement
- Extended SECS/GEM options for lead frame applications
- Supports stack lights for product line integration
- Many other improvements for test screen, graphs, reporting, calibration, and software stability.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about these new functions.